Friday, March 12, 2010

WHO IS QUALIFIED TO FORGIVE HIM!!!!!!!

I am amazed by the out pouring of views on the Jack Neo's Saga and I was disheartened by how quick people made up their their mind and used their own stand on morality to judge him. I am not saying that he is right or he is wrong but he should be given all the support from all levels of society, both man and woman to change and be good.
It is only through help and support that we can help him. Negativity and condemnations will not help but drive him to a point of no return.
BEFORE WE JUDGE HIM LET US ASK OURSELVES ARE WE THAT GOOD, MORALLY????? DIDN'T JESUS TAUGHT US THAT THE FINAL JUDGEMENT IS THROUGH GOD? DIDN'T HE SHOWED US BY ASKING THE MASSES-----WHO AMONG US THAT DO NOT SIN, BE THE FIRST TO THROW THE STONE AGAINST THE SINNER..(BIBLE)
I AM NOT GOD AND I AM A SINNER IF NOT NOW BUT WHO KNOWS LATER SO I WILL LEAVE THE JUDGEMENT TO GOD. ONLY HE WILL JUDGE BY OUR TRUE INTENTION AND NOT JUST OUR ACTION , FOR OUR ACTIONS CAN BE FAKE AND DEVIATE FROM OUR INTENTIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment