Monday, March 22, 2010

THONG CHAI CHARITY MEDICAL FOUNDATION DONATION

On the 21/03/10, I watched the above show expecting it to be like any of the charity shows. Scripted and very well acted in many ways.
But last night was a big difference as I cried and was overwhelmed by the emotions it generated. I think most who watched the show felt the same way as the donations was one of the biggest in history.
Jackie Chan was fantastic and he was responsible for the great success of the show.
I was most touched by the moving story of the lady who was reduced to almost a vegetable as a result of an accident.
Her gradual improvement was the result of the work of the care givers both at the center and at home.

I was overwhelmed by the show of GRATITUDE and thanks by the lady who tried so hard to thank all especially her mum. Every words of thanks dig deep into my heart and tears felt like rain from me.

I was deeply touched by the fact that I must thank GOD for my health and mental well being.
I was ashamed that I have often taken fore granted everything that my family,friends,society and country had provided all this times.

A HEART OF GRATITUDE IS THE WAY TO CONTENTMENT AND THE ONLY WAY TO HAPPINESS. GREAT IS THE POWER OF LOVE AND GREATER IS THE FEELING OF GRATITUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment