Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CNY IN KUCHING---14/02/10 TO 18/02/10

I visited Kuching to celebrate the new year with my friends and family members. It was a short trip but a very memorable one.

We stayed at PULLMAN HOTEL behind the house of the late Datuk Wee Hood Teck and the hotel was new and very nice.
We were treated to 2 nights of 20 minutes of fire works by the family of the late, Datuk Wee. whose house was just behind the hotel.

I met up with Khoon Haw and we had a great tme catching up with life and other stories.
We grew up together spending our school lives in St Joseph School and I always remembered him as my protector against bullies and a forever great friend. Thought we parted and our life are very different now, we are still very much united at heart and we respected and acknowledged our differences.
I am glad he had a wonderful family and a follower of the great conscience.

My family all got together as a result of our presence and we were so happy that we can have the opportunity to meet up.
WE ARE PLANNING FOR A GRAND REUNION NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment