Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WEARING OF CHINESE STYE SHIRT ---RARE--IS IT ONLY FOR THE STARS?

Chow yuen fatt and Jackie Chan were often seen in chinese style shirt and coat but why are chinese man not wearing them???
Are they shy or just not interested in their origin and culture?
I really admire the Malays and Indians who still hang on to their traditional culture especially their costume.

The only time I see some chinese man wearing them is during the Chinese New Year and maybe at weddings.

I wore them every CNY and I was pleasantly surprised
by the encouragement by the other races and not the chinese.
Once at a Hotel, I was mistaken by one guest as a waiter but I just laugh it off ---not offended at all.

I wore them to weddings too and I will be glad to wear them to more functions if more of my fellow male chinese will wear them.

DON'T WE LOOK LIKE STARS IN THIS COSTUME...BE PROUD OF OUR TRADITION!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment