Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DIALOGUE ON IMMIGRATION AND INTERGRATION


On the 4/07/10, I attended the above event with many of my fellow grassroots leaders.

It was very well organized and we were able to gain more insight and information on the above topic so we can be better equipped to answer the queries of our fellow residents.

Mrs Lim Hwee Hua was present to answer and present the views of the government.

My input was a feedback on my own personal experiences as a new citizen and my immigration and integration into Spore society.
My observation was that Singaporean are not vocally patriotic and this did give people the impression that we are not nationalistic.

THE BEHAVIOR AND CONVICTION OF SINGAPOREANS TO THE COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST ASSET ON THE INTEGRATION OF NEW MIGRANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment