Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ERIC MOO'S CONCERT 2 THE SPORE EXPO ON THE 9/7/10.....TERRIBLE IS THE WORD.


An avid fan of Eric Moo , I was so disappointed that night that I nearly walked out but was held back for I will have to trouble a lot of people sitting next to me.
This is my third time at his concert the last time was a few years ago and I swear that I will not be going to his concert again..
WHY IS THIS CONCERT SO BAD??

1.He was nursing a concert and he had the cheek to said the reason for it was our Spore food and durian. Shouldn't he be more responsible and avoid them till after the concert. He can hardly sing the high notes and most of his songs were off key too.
2. He was asking more of the audience and guest stars to sing.......I did not go there for Karaoke....but for a concert.
3. He was arrogant and claimed that they only rehearse twice because they were all professional and very good.
THEN WHY THE OFF KEYS AND POOR SOUND?

4. He invited director Neo on stage and he once again apologized to his wife on stage. I think Jack Neo is now more interested in pleasing his audience and less of his wife......

5. He tried to convert all to his GOD and at one stage he tried to do a miracle. He think he is JESUS ......what a shame.

BYE BYE ERIC....PLEASE OPEN A OK CLUB NEXT TIME AND YOU CAN EAT ALL THE DURIANS IN SPORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment