Saturday, September 26, 2009

A NIGHT OUT AT THE SINGAPORE FLYER

Last week I visited the Singapore flyer with my sister's family visiting from Australia.
We went there in the evening and by the time we beat the traffic and long line to enter the carpark it was already night.
We parked the car and took a long walk before we reached the building housing the Flyer. As we made our way thru' the building to finally join the queue to board the flyer we often wandered when the journey to the boarding will end.. The attendants were all very polite and well trained in handling the crowd. The half hour ride on the flyer was ok but I found it to be a bore and I do not think I will made another trip.
The Spore skyline was nice but I think spending $30/ per person is too much and the walk to and after the ride was too long and uninteresting.
Parking is a problem and the poor restaurants and other businesses were quiet and I don't blame the shoppers for not going there because it is such a hassle to just get to the place.

GOOD LUCK THE SINGAPORE FLYER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment