Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MEOW!!!!! I AM HAVING A RELAXING REST IN THE COOLINESS OF THE CLINIC .

I may look fierce and serious but deep down I love the company of human. I am very interested in the behavior of human. Some screamed when I tried to get close to them and others are just fascinated by my fur, majestic face,cute look and my BOOH CHAP attitude. I even have a fan who will chanted Thai buddhist prayers to boost my mystic and feline charm once in awhile. I am down to earth and I do not like expansive toys to play. Just give balls of used paper for I am green at heart. I watched my weight and eat just enough so I will maintain my good looks.Life is fun as I watched the world goes round in the clinic. My boss is allergic to my fur but he will still carry and cuddle me everyday. Once in a a while I will run out of the clinic to meet my 2 girlfriends. I love to play hide and seek with my boss and madam when they tried to get me back to the clinic. By the way, I like the name SIMON and I will only responded to this name much to the dislike of my owner. They tried to give me away to 2 new families but I gave them HELL so they have to return me to their clinic.
I shared the 3 rooms above the clinic with another 2 cats. I live in harmony with them but I learned to respect the old QUEEN called marble and the other cat SUNSHINE is deeply in love with me. Life is good to me and I must thanked the old GOD for looking after all my needs. My job in the clinic is of course public relation cat and I get to go on vacations too. No BONUS but I am fine and I do not intent to join the union. GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment